Wednesday, March 6, 2019

VISIT Tarkarli Beach, Maharashtra

5. Tarkarli Beach, Maharashtra

 

Tarkarli Beach Maharashtra Travel Guide


 
The Tarkarli beach located near the Sindhudurg fort is one of the cleanest beaches in India. The long coastline and crystal clear waters make this beach perfect for a romantic getaway. On a fairly sunny day, you can see the seabed up to 20 feet. It is a great place to practice water sports such as diving, zorbing and snorkeling. HolidayIQ traveler Moiz Kanchwala says: "Tarkarli is the best and cleanest beach I've seen in a river on one side and the sea on the other."

Tarkarli Beach Maharashtra Travel Guide 

 

BOOK NOW


No comments:

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Hello This is Sakina Khatoon. My blog Provide real information on various aspects of your daily life, please follow me on social media for the latest blog. We value your ideas / suggestions / Feedback Please DM me on Instagram @designersplanets .